1 cup of wheat flour
1 cup of fine sugar (or more to taste)
2 cups of melted, clarified butter or ghee
1/4 cup each of grated, dry, unsalted cashews and almonds
5-6 Cardamom pods (Elaichi) powdered
1. In a thick bottomed pot, add wheat flour and 1 cup of ghee
2. Toast till the mixture starts to give out an aroma and turns a light brown color.
3. Allow it to cool for about 5 min.
4. While still warm, add sugar, dry nuts, and cardamom. Taste for seasoning, adding more sugar as desired.
5. Make ladoos by adding the rest of the melted butter (ghee) and forming the mixture into apricot-sized balls.
6. When completely cool, chill in refrigarator for 2 hours or until hard.